- SaskCentral was named by the Great Place to Work® Institute Canada as the 44th best workplace in Canada in 2020 for organizations with less than 100 employees.
- SaskCentral is owned by Saskatchewan’s 35 credit unions to serve and represent their collective interests.
- As of December 31, 2021, consolidated assets of SaskCentral were $13.80 billion; non consolidated were $3.28 billion.
- In 2021, SaskCentral donated over $65,000 to local charities and non-profit organizations through financial contributions, volunteer hours and in-kind donations.
- SaskCentral encourages employees to contribute to the community by giving them three paid days a year to volunteer for an organization of their choice.
- Through our Volunteer Grant Program, SaskCentral will donate $500 to a non-profit organization where an employee volunteers at least 40 hours in a year.
- The SaskCentral building has earned a BOMA BEST® Silver Level for meeting industry standards for energy and environmental performance.
- SaskCentral has been in business since 1938.
- SaskCentral has a range of strategic partnerships and alliances with other organizations. Read more about our strategic partners.