- SaskCentral was named by the Great Place to Work® Institute Canada as the 13th best workplace in Canada in 2019 for organizations with less than 100 employees.
- SaskCentral is owned by Saskatchewan’s 40 credit unions to serve and represent their collective interests.
- As of December 31, 2018, consolidated assets of SaskCentral (which includes subsidiaries) were $12.20 billion; non-consolidated assets were $2.85 billion.
- In 2019, SaskCentral donated more than $137,000 to local programs, events and organizations in an effort to build a better community. This includes financial contributions, volunteer hours and in-kind donations.
- SaskCentral encourages employees to contribute to the community by giving them three paid days a year to volunteer for an organization of their choice.
- Through our Volunteer Grant Program, SaskCentral will donate $500 to a non-profit organization where an employee volunteers at least 40 hours in a year.
- The SaskCentral building has earned a BOMA BEST® Silver Level for meeting industry standards for energy and environmental performance.
- SaskCentral has been in business since 1938 — 82 years.
- SaskCentral has a range of strategic partnerships and alliances with other co-operative organizations. Read more about our strategic partners.