Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Support
SaskCentral is committed to helping credit unions navigate the changing landscape of Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Compliance – in a customizable and cost effective way.
SaskCentral provides credit unions with access to specialized expertise personalized to meet the needs of small to medium size credit unions. Our modular service offering is highly flexible, and can be customized to ensure compliance with federal standards in the most efficient way possible. We provide:
- Template AMLATF procedures and forms
- Onsite implementation: assistance with procedure transition, identifying process deficiencies and recommended best practices
- Ongoing compliance officer training and information to keep knowledge in-house
- Support and clarification on regulatory changes
- Customizable one-on-one support
- Emergency compliance back up and support
Our Modular AML product offering puts you in control of what your credit union needs. There are four modules to choose from. Pricing will be based on your credit union needs.
Contact: Veronica Wilgosh at 306.566.1699 or Cindy Young at 306.250.0692
Click on the photo to learn more about our staff.