IMPORTANT NOTE: The content on this page is now the responsibility of National Consulting Limited and not SaskCentral. If you have any questions regarding this material, please contact National Consulting Limited.
Enhance member service and experience by investing in the development of your front line staff. National Consulting Limited helps credit unions develop and maintain their competitive edge by offering annual educational sessions. The sessions are designed to provide staff with the skills to be successful in today’s competitive environment. With 16 classroom-style training sessions offered over one to three days, we focus on:
- Account opening and compliance
- Deposit operational (Estate Admin Law and Deposit Services – Managing the Risk)
- Lending education (including tiered training for consumer and agriculture lending)
- Economic outlook training (agriculture and oil and gas)
- Provincially customized training
Click on the photo to learn more about our staff.